Monday 21 February 2011

The ABC's of Me.

Wow three posts in one day.

I have seen this everywhere, so I thought I would participate as well.

The ABC's of me
A - Age: 35
B - Bed size: King Size
C - Chore you hate: ALL of them, but any type of housework
D - Dog's name: Lucy but that was years ago, it was short for lucifer as she was mental.
E - Essential start of the day item: Toothbrush & toothpaste, can't eat or drink a thing till i have cleaned my teeth.
F - Favorite colour: Any shade of purple.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: None however i do sing in a ladies harmony group.
J - Job: F/T Mother
K - Kids: 5 boys, two who walk on earth and three who wait for me in heaven.
L - Living arrangements: In own home
M - Music you love: Take That, Michael Jackson and anything i can dance to.
N - Nicknames: Used to be called Cookie as a child, Lenny as a teen and now because of my married name and maybe because its true i get called Lippy.
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Yes lots first one when i was a little baby and needed an operation at just a few days old. Last one was when i had my youngest son, i was in for almost a week.
P - Pet Peeve: Rude people, theres just no need.
Q - Quote from a movie: Two weeks!!!!!!
R - Right handed or left: right
S - Siblings: Sisters 2 , Brother 1 all older then me.
T - Time you wake up: When my 2 year old wakes.
U - Underwear: comfy pants
V - Vegetable you dislike: Parsnips Yuk!!
W - Workout Style: Loving Zumba as its not like a workout. I like to feel like i am hanging after a workout.
X - X-rays you've had: Not sure, not that i can remember.
Y - Yummy food you make: Hungarian Goulash.
Z - The best place to visit: I can see the twist...Elland Rd home of Leeds Utd.

No comments: