Sunday, 31 March 2013
Win a forever memory panel of your child's drawing.
Forever Memory Raffle
I have really enjoyed doing these and thought as a way of saying thank you to all my followers on my facebook page I would run a raffle. The idea started when i saw my four year old draw a family picture of us for the first time ever. I wanted to put it up on the wall but then i noticed that the old ones that my 13 year old son had drawn as much as 7 years ago (yes I still kept them up) were starting to fade.
Wanting to keep them forever i decided to spend a few days over the Christmas holidays doing some freehand machine embroidery. I have no had a few commissions and have really enjoyed making them.
Places are now being booked as far ahead as Christmas.
I know they are quite a luxury item price wise so i wanted to give people a chance to win one.
So how will I do this? I have asked a few people and doing it on facebook was a risk I didn't want to take having worked on my page for quite a few years.
Now for the boring bit, terms and conditions.
1. This raffle is not supported or endorsed by facebook or any other 2nd party.
2. You may purchase as many tickets as you would like.
3. Ticket numbers will be allocated on the time stated my paypal account.
4. Tickets will cost £1 each, paid by sending gift payment email@example.com. Please put contact details in the notes so i can let you know if you have won.
5. Post and packaging is free anywhere in the UK however any overseas winners will incur additional postage costs.
6. Willowlane Designs reserves the right to ask for an alternative drawing and can not be held accountable for differences in the final product if a poor copy of the drawing is sent.
7. Raffle will be drawn during my Market Night on the 14th of April at 8.45pm. If more than 40 tickets are sold I will add another prize.
8. Winner will have the option to have panel made into a cushion cover.