Wednesday 22 August 2007

Mama's got a brand new bag

Well i finally finished the joint Bag Ladies project at the weekend. I have had the bag ready to sew together for a while now but only got round to it at the weekend. I am really pleased with most of it. It's just the handles i am not too fussed on. I haven't lined it yet but its ready to go...no idea when that will happen mind lol.

I think the reason i ended up making the bag was because i got really into making bags. I started making one off the top of my head while i had a few days off last week. I am really pleased with how it turned out too. I am sure there are patterns out there like this but i just went with the flow when i made it. If feels really soft although i think i need to line this one too.
Then as i seemed to be on a role i wanted to do something else. I had this tape like stuff and had no clue what to to with it. I really didn't like it before i started knitting it up but i am pleased with how it turned out and it needs to be lined. The pattern was a twisted ribbon stitch that i got from free patterns online.

No comments: